Daimler Trucks Toowoomba is in a unique and exciting stage of expansion. Based in “Truck Central” Toowoomba (Australia’s Largest Regional Town), you will join a long-standing dealership and a friendly team.
Our successful applicants will appreciate the tangible benefits of working in a long standing dealership, alongside experienced team members who have a well-established and recognised history of supporting the local Toowoomba community, whilst also enjoying being part of a truly exciting stage in the business with a high level of enthusiasm, growth and development being injected by our new owners.
We are always looking for talented people who will bring their motivation, professionalism and enthusiasm to our team.
Think you would be a good fit for our dealership? To express your interest in joining our growing team, please send your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
NOW HIRING: TRAINEE PARTS INTERPRETER
We are looking for Trainees to join our Spare Parts Department.Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers in person, on the phone and via email
- Processing sales transactions
- Arranging the packing and delivery of goods
- Assisting with stocktaking procedures
- And much more
Our experienced Parts Interpreters will train you to identify parts, serve customers and use our systems confidently.
This is an exciting opportunity to step into the automotive industry and work alongside a supportive, dynamic team. This is an entry level position with no previous experience required. A positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to work within a team would make you an ideal candidate for this role.
NOW HIRING: SERVICE ADVISOR
We are seeking a “Service Superstar” to join our service centre in truck central, Toowoomba QLD.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be the key contact for our customers throughout their service or repair. You will be responsible for booking work, keeping customers informed throughout every step of the servicing process, and ensuring customers walk away from our dealership happy.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- High level of attention to detail
- A superstar attitude
- Experience in a similar role desirable
NOW HIRING: HEAVY DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman, your key responsibilities will include repairs and servicing of all makes of trucks, buses and trailers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Trade qualifications (2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentices welcomed)
- Experience working in a dealership an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work with computer systems, including computer based diagnostic programs
- Willing to travel and engage in emergency breakdown or after-hours duties when required
- Customer service focused
Whether you’ve been in the industry for years or are just making a start, this position could be for you. We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent and will take the right apprentice on board.