Daimler Trucks Toowoomba is in a unique and exciting stage of expansion. Based in “Truck Central” Toowoomba (Australia’s Largest Regional Town), you will join a long-standing dealership and a friendly team.
Our successful applicants will appreciate the tangible benefits of working in a long standing dealership, alongside experienced team members who have a well-established and recognised history of supporting the local Toowoomba community, whilst also enjoying being part of a truly exciting stage in the business with a high level of enthusiasm, growth and development being injected by our new owners.
We are always looking for talented people who will bring their motivation, professionalism and enthusiasm to our team.
Think you would be a good fit for our dealership? To express your interest in joining our growing team, please send your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
NOW HIRING: SERVICE SALESPERSON
Time – it’s our most valuable commodity. Ever thought about selling it?
Our sales superstars specialise in time. They manage it, sell it and save it. If you’re a passionate salesperson looking for your next exciting career opportunity, this could be it.
Your responsibilities as a Service Salesperson will include:
1. Managing time – you will be responsible for booking jobs for our technicians, ensuring their schedules are filled but not overbooked and managing customers’ expectations of when their job will be complete.
2. Selling time – you will be the first point of contact for our customers, handling incoming enquiries and looking for opportunities to upsell. You’ll need a bright personality, motivation to meet sales targets and dedication to excellent customer service.
3. Saving time – our customers run fast-paced businesses and minimising their downtime is crucial. You can save time by managing our workflow efficiently and keeping customers up to date. We believe if you save time for a transport operator, you’ll win their loyalty as a customer.
Previous sales experience is a must for this role, but don’t be concerned about knowing the truck industry. We can teach you trucks if you bring your superstar personality to our team.
NOW HIRING: HEAVY DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Reporting to the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman, your key responsibilities will include repairs and servicing of all makes of trucks, buses and trailers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Trade qualifications (2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentices welcomed)
- Experience working in a dealership an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work with computer systems, including computer based diagnostic programs
- Willing to travel and engage in emergency breakdown or after-hours duties when required
- Customer service focused
Whether you’ve been in the industry for years or are just making a start, this position could be for you. We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent and will take the right apprentice on board.
NOW HIRING: SALES EXECUTIVE/SALES CADET
Want to make a name for yourself in the trucking industry? We’re searching for our next Sales superstar – entry level Sales Cadets welcome!
No experience is necessary for this role – just a strong work ethic, great people skills and a motivation to learn.
Our sales team spend their days:
- On the road developing customer relationships
- Managing and tracking sales leads
- Negotiating with suppliers to guarantee the best deal for our customers
- Ensuring new vehicles are built to manufacturer and government standards
- Delivering new vehicles across Queensland
- Facilitating and attending customer events
- And much more!
To succeed in this role, you’ll be focused on customer service and love connecting with people at all stages of business and life.
At Daimler Trucks Toowoomba, we believe our people make the difference. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, provide career development opportunities to committed staff, and offer generous employee benefits including Recognition and Reward programs.
We will offer our successful candidate guaranteed factory training, above industry rates with uncapped earning potential, a family-owned business and supportive team environment to be part of, and world-class brands to represent.
If you believe you are the right fit for our team, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org